Please note that our recruitment is ongoing .
Who can participate?
- Presently live in Montreal, have lived in the province of Quebec for 1 year
- Who are either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Are between the ages of 18 and 30;
- Are bilingual (English and French). Speaking German is an asset;
- Are available during the entire scheduling of M4E;
- Have a business idea;
- Hold a post-secondary diploma.
There is an 850$ admission fee upon being selected for the program which helps cover most of the program’s travel-related costs.
To apply please send us your CV and a motivation letter at email@example.com.
For more informations please contact Cassandra Shamshoum at the Carrefour jeunesse emploi of LaSalle at 514-368-1832.